Mid-American Music Review

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

UPDATE: New Song and Website from Wes Moore

Welcome to the MMR blog, home of the MMR podcast. Yesterday was the premiere episode of the podcast featuring Wes Moore of Muncie, IN. If you missed it, don't worry! You can still stream the podcast on this site, and it will soon be available for download from the iTunes store.

I mentioned in the episode that Wes is one of my favorite artists to come from this area. I love his songs and I look forward to see him perform at every chance I get. Recently he posted a NEW SONG to his Facebook profile entitled 'Say the Word.' Here's a video of that performance below. Wes will be performing live at Be Here Now this Friday (12/12/14) for the Radio Cologne Reunion show, so come out to support local music! Also be sure to visit his brand spanking NEW WEBSITE at wesleymooremusic.com.

See you on the flip-side!
ED


No comments:

Post a Comment