Mid-American Music Review

Monday, December 8, 2014

New Podcast Cover Art

Welcome to the Mid-American Music blog, home of the MMR podcast! Eric here with an update on the blog's progress. I know I mentioned last week that I plan to post at least 3-4 times a week with reports and reviews of the Mid-American music scene. I intend to keep that promise as the weeks progress, but I am currently wrapping up finals week of my senior year at Ball State, so I've been busy busy busy!

On top of projects, performances and exams, I've been preparing this blog and podcast to present as my senior capstone, and it's exciting to see things coming together! One of these is the development of the MMR podcast cover art. It wasn't available for the teaser last week, so I am presenting it now as another tease for tomorrow's presentation. Behold!


The premier episode of the MMR podcast featuring Muncie singer-songwriter Wes Moore will debut tomorrow (12/9/14) and you don't want to miss that! Stay tuned for further posts and episodes about the best in music and entertainment the Midwest has to offer. The podcast will be ready for subscriptions soon. In the mean time, don't hesitate to spread the word about the MMR! Share this post on your various social media sites, tell your friends to visit midamericanmusic.blogspot.com, and continue to support local music!

I've been Eric, and I'll see you on the flip-side!
@theGoodDeal92

No comments:

Post a Comment